Sunday, February 17, 2013

I love having my words in books!

Soon, I will have 15 more poems published. The poems were written in response to a request from the editor of Pure Slush.

I was one of five poets selected to be in this collection. We all were required to write a poem for 15 different prompts, focusing on 'Versus'.

This is what the collection will look like, and a little about it all. I'm really looking forward to the book being published, and out there. That will happen soon, by the end of the month, yes, this month! This was all an interesting journey - when I read the 'prompts', I wasn't sure if I could write a poem, for some of them. But I'd said yes, and there was a deadline, so, write I did!

When I have more news about this, I'll pass it on. It will be great to read what the other poets all did with the prompts!


No comments: