Tuesday, February 14, 2012

More to Life than Poetry!

I try to write something new every day. I mean something more than tweets and posts on Facebook pages, mine and other people's. Today though, I ended up writing a piece of non-fiction.

This piece isn't suitable for this Poetry Blog, but it is suitable for another of my blogs. I have too many blogs, and some of them are terribly lonely. I was slightly addicted to Blogger for a while at one stage and went way overboard with creating new blogs.

Now I mostly post to this blog, because poetry is one of my main interests. Dogs, and family life are other strong interests. Living a Creative and Positive life is another one. The non-fiction piece I wrote falls into the scope of the Positive life blog, so I posted the piece there. If you're interested in reading it, go here.

No comments: