Saturday, August 13, 2011

The world is full of gloom and doom


Don't do this, don't do that! So many rules, it's no wonder we sit around hating life and hating ourselves. 

I want to add a happier note to the overall tone of the world. So I'm posting this poem, which shows how to get the best out of chocolate! Yum.


Guilt free


Another’s plan is to eat less chocolate,
I want to eat better chocolate and more of it.
Dark chocolate, luscious, caressing my tongue
coating my teeth so I lick each tooth
again and again, tasting the chocolate, at one
with the chocolate. The chocolate creeps in,
swallowed, and I wallow in the sublime pleasure
of the flavour. I don’t crave it, I savour it.
Giving in feels like winning, tasting
not wasting. Having enough and wanting no more.
Denying myself would be so wrong,
letting myself to have it - no guilt at all!

No comments: