ADELAIDE PLAINS POETS Inc
POETRY COMPETITION 2015/16
- Work entered in this competition must be original, in English, unpublished and not have won a prize in any other competition. Authors retain copyright.
- Theme ‘Transitions’
- Poems entered must in some way refer to the theme
- Open Class - poets 18 years & older
- Junior classes –
- Primary School student (one poem only)
- Secondary School student (one poem only)
- To maintain anonymity, entrant’s name should appear on entry form only, not on poems. Entry forms are to include entrant’s name, address, phone number, titles of poems submitted.
- Entries should be typed, on one side of paper only, one poem to a page
- Poems to be no longer than 60 lines
- Entry fees: Open class $7.50 per poem entered
- Cheques/money orders to be made payable to
Adelaide Plains Poets Inc
Or electronic payment BSB 105-009 Acc 105 954 340
- Entries to: Competition Secretary, 1594 Germantown Rd REDBANKS SA 5502
- Entries to be received by close of business 29 January 2016 – entries received after this date will not be considered for the competition.
- Authors should retain a copy of their work
For further details contact:
Ms C Cordon (08) 85272412; 0418 806 490