Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Poetry Competition is Up and Going

Adelaide Plains Poets inc Poetry Competition, entries close 7 January 2011, winners announced late February/early March.

Well, I've been giving out entry forms, in fact taking them with me almost every time I go out. People are giving me good feedback about how much they like the theme for the competition - The Great Race - and I'm hoping to get lots more entries from school students this time.

Entry for Primary and Secondary School students is free, $5.00 for adults. If you are interested in entering the competition or know someone who may be interested, you can find the entry form and guidelines on this site, or you can send me and email to jeebers@bigpond.com asking me to send them to you.
Entries must be accompanied by an entry form, and if from adults, the payment. You can send the payment via Paypal near the entry forms and guidelines on this website.
Entry is for Australian residents only.

1 comment:

TK said...

I like the title for this comp...should be a goodie!!!